Friday, May 1, 2009

*sniff...* vintage...

Decided to blog early today... before getting started on homework and revision.

I just found a freaking beautiful pair of Vintage Oxford Flats that my grandmother bought from Canada... They are soo damn gorgeous that I don't even know if I can bear wearing them outside to get them all dirty and such. maybe I will snap a photo of those shoes and post them up sometime.

My fever came back for a short visit in the middle of the night, but has since left. It did leave me a house-warming gift though, my acne are swelling less now, thanks to the fever =) So i think I should be able to catch a movie next week =)

Really don't have the feel to start on any homework now. Just wish to bob to some Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts tunes... Although my voice is almost totally destroyed by the sore throat, I still can lip-sync, right?

Was reading the Urban section in today's newspaper, and the last column featured a 13 year old Brazilian Model. She's working for Ford models. Once was my dream, to walk a catwalk, but I realise that I'm too short. I'm soo envious of her height... I mean she's 13, and she 1.78m! ok she's a little taller than my dad. I'm just wishing that i would reach 1.65m. I'm 1.62m now, so 3 more cm to grow by the end of next year, before the "growing season" ends.

Grah... no exemption for housework despite flu. =) better stop blogging before someone uses this as a substantive for their argument.

Once a debater, always a debater. Hahax.

~C

No comments: