Tuesday, May 19, 2009

bored.

I know I just blogged like Saturday, but I feel like I haven't blogged for ages...

I really have no mood at all to do anything now... I still have my Bio practice paper to do, and my chinese mock exam exercises, which I've carried over from last week's to-do list. I've decided to start on them after dinner, probably go take a nap later, coz I'm damn tired after all the mock exams. Today's chinese paper 2 was harder than yesterday's, but paper 1 was so much easier than yesterday's. I wrote the "si han" as usual, and the question 4 for both days.

Finally got the Slumdog Millionaire DVD. I was so bummed when I couldn't watch it, just because it was NC16. Please... CSI is NC16, Prison break is even labelled M18 in some DVD stores but I still watch them. But now I can watch it... yay!

Maybe it's because i'm stressed or something, that I kinda like listening to rock songs from last week onwards. Demi Lovato's new song Back Around is quite good, and of course there's Paranoid from the Jonas Brothers. Now i'm just rumaging through youtube, seeing if there are any new songs.

I wrote a new song last night, not about me, but a Messed Up Love Story. In fact, that's the title. Got inspired by Su Xue's constant tales of 5 party or more love webs. lolx...

Okay, I guess i'd better go take a nap now, to be just in time for dinner. Having potato stew tonight... My favourite!

carmen

what is love, what it's like, do you think i'll ever find out...?

No comments: