Saturday, May 30, 2009

sorry for not posting for so long...

I'm so tired after so many hours of Chinese today... just blogging to rest awhile, then going off somewhere soon.

I'm half freaking out for Chinese O levels this mon. I mean like, I'm not scared of paper 1, its paper 2 that's the problem... Anyway, will try to do some mocks later to practise my speed, then memorise some chinese phrases or something. Argh...Why can't everyone just sit for the easier November Paper??

Nothing much interesting happened recently, and it's pretty much been a stress rollercoaster ride.

Oh, yesterday I went to the MRT station with Cheng Hui... we were talking halfway, then suddenly "hey you.... blah blah".... They were actually playing a rap song through the speakers, about mannerisms when taking and waiting for the train. The song was littered with Singlish, and sent Cheng Hui and I into hysterical laughter. It was so damn silly!! Trust the authorities to come up with such ideas that end up becoming a joke, rather than a measure that really works.

The new jonas brothers album is soo soo much better than their previous ones. Nick's voice finally settled. Wow... he sounds really good! Get their album=) meanwhile go to you tube to preview their songs...

Okay, i'm giving in, my eyes are closing on me...

No comments: