Thursday, May 14, 2009

MEAN

ok. today i just realised that some people are really freaky. They have like double faces. I think some people should just get their facts straight and stop messing with the innocent. If you decide to 宣战 with my friend, hell ya, i'll declare war against you for the exact same grounds. You and I are in the same type of situation and I should be hating you, but I choose not to. I hope that you'll make the right choice as well.

for the entire day, i was wishing for once, that my speculations about certain stuff were wrong. I mean, i don't mind if it were right if I hadn't found out, but seriously, not so good things would come out of it.

Don't mind if you don't get what I'm saying. Its not about 4H or even this school. I'm just ranting some stuff out.

*** ***
We had dance practice today... Actually dance is quite fun, but I skipped alot of the tuesday morning sessions =X because, Tuesday mornings are the only time in which i can catch up on my sleep. The solo parts of the dance were okay, but when it got to the couple part, things got messed up. lols... I was looking around for my partner, with Su Xue, and then by the time we found our partners the rest had already started dancing. and we all just went like Huh? Huh? and then it was solo part again, then couple part and then more huh?s. It was really fun though, I had a great time!! =)

Today we(SuXue,Cal, Kharmei and Me) had recess with JJ, to discuss something regarding another close friend of mine. And pleaaasse.. "some people" (you know who you are) were trying to take a paparazzi shot. Cummon... Like it was SO obvious. Get a life, Eat your food, people. Good Riddance.

And I wish some people could just stop being mean at your mates. You might not like them very much but that gives you no right to hurt them emotionally like that. Sometimes words hurt more than physical blows. I've been at the recieving end before and I'll tell you that I really cannot stand the same thing happening to anyone else.

Grahhhs. got a tonne of homework to finish, coz I spent my entire last night blogging, watching cartoons and facebooking. Thank God there's Criminal Minds tonight. Something to keep me entertained while doing Chinese.

~invisible... my new blog theme song.
C

just close your eyes and forget.

No comments: