Sunday, May 24, 2009

paranoid...

well... i didn't have the best morning, trying to delete some unwanted content, and the internet, for some unknown reason, was so damn slow, it took me almost 45 mins to work everything out.

Regarding what WAS on the tagboard (and never will be, coz i banned the person)... there were some crap about the school again, almost copies and pastes from the culprit's personal website, and some racist remarks, and some bad stuff about one of my friends, who visits this blog oftenly. That was why I deleted all of the crap.

Thankfully, to cheer me up, the Jonas Brother's new music video is out. The song is called Paranoid, and in case you haven't heard of it, here's the music video. But warning, the ending is a lil lame. But at least it was alot better than the "Burnin Up" video. That one was really... fake.
Can't wait for the album on June 16th!



Anyway, today went out for lunch with family at Traders Hotel, near Tanglin Mall. Man the pork ribs were good. So was the Beef, and the Lamb. But their beverage prices were mad. Like a coke would cost $8.50, and an Orange Juice $9. That is ridiculous. Went for coffee and smoothies after lunch, and the smoothie at the food court in Tanglin Mall was delieesh! While the orange mango juice at the restaurant was just slighty above average.

Aww man... Mock papers again tmr. So fustrating. I know Chinese O lvls are like a week away, but don't we need a break? I mean, the mock papers would just deplete our energy for the actual thing... =( Oh, and for those interested (express chinese), we're having chinese study group sometime this week, will see how it goes, as everyone might not be able to make it on the timing that i prefer... we'll see. Inform y'all at school.

But for chinese, there's really no "studying" involved. Like you just have to go out there and do your best. Except for the Paper 1. There are certain things that the markers are looking out for, and the certain things are always the same, no matter what qn they may pose you, so ya... its mainly the structure bit. It's hard to say it in English... but Cheng Hui and Sam C alr know, since i've passed on what my tuition teacher taught me.

I'm so stuck on the song Lo Que Soy, the Spanish version of Demi Lovato's Camp rock song "this is me". The song made me realise that I almost threw away all of my Spanish, ever since I became too busy to continue learning in Sec 3. Mann... I really must buck up on my Spanish after O levels. Can't let my hard work before go to waste...

Debo trabajar duro! Consigue que lindo acento español volver... Pero ahora, permítanme centrarse en chino... Hasta luego mis amigos!

adiós
carmen

No comments: