Friday, May 15, 2009

regret.laughs.anger.thanks

Thank god history didn't repeat itself today.
***
REGRET
I'm stuck on the song What Hurts The Most, by the Rascal Flatts. I wonder why, it just seemed like a really special song to me. Like its about a guy, who is having regrets for not telling the girl he likes about his feelings, and he's saying that being beside her, watching her walk away, but not getting the chance to express how he feels.... That feeling of Regret, is what hurts the most. Pretty meaningful eh?

LAUGHS
Today, was introducing X-men to Chenghui. She knew nothing about it. I mean nothing. She didn't even know who wolverine was. Anyway, when I told her about the character Rogue, she thought it was "road".... lols! and when we talked about the character NightCrawler, she asked, " so since there's a nightcrawler, is there a dawncreeper? since the night crawls in, and dawn creep in??" Calista and I burst into laughter. The next part was better... "Oh, and is there any moonwalker or something?" Cal and I were like overcome by a laughing hysteria... Moonwalker must be Michael Jackson. Hahax.

ANGER
Graahh... I pretty angry with my Chinese, because I scored like 10 over 20 for my listening comprehension. Like WHAT? ok, I know a lot of ppl would now blast me, and say that i'm already good enough for getting a 75, A1 grade for Chinese in overall. But i'm still really really really really angry with myself. Chinese is the only subject where I have a great chance of getting an A1, and getting 75, a borderline A1, is not enough. It has to be a confirmed A1, at least a 78 or 79. I cannot risk losing this A1, as it might be my ONLY ONE. Now, i'm intending to listen to more Chinese news. And maybe when I watch my Korean drama in chinese language next time, I shall not depend on the english subtitles anymore...

THANKS
Today it rained cats and dogs. Actually I was intending to emo and walk home alone today, but the rain stopped me from doing so. But a BIG thanks to Calista and her mum! I kinda hitched a ride to northpoint on their taxi today. I saved 45 cents thanks to you!! hahax. no lahs, just joking. But seriously, thanks for the free ride. You saved me precious time, which was so much more important than the stupid 45 cents. =))

My Aunt's new boyfriend is in Singapore for a visit. He's from America, and is a really cool guy. Yesterday, he gave my grandma two American Commemorative coins. He explained to us the meaning behind why he wanted to give coins as a gift, and I felt that it was really thoughtful of him. He said that he wanted to give my grandma something, in which she could remember him by. So, he bought these coins from the American Mint, and these coins were made this year, 2009, which gives my grandma something to remember the year in which she first met him. How nice =) Of the two coins, I like the Abraham Lincoln one better... Lincoln is soo cool. This year is his 200th aniversary, so the USA Mint made a coin to commemorate him. Aaawww...

I'm really tired now, after a week at school. still have chem remedial tmr morning, though i don't know if i'm able to make it, since i have my dental appointment. Sunday would be having my 1st study group session!! i'm looking forward to it, see if it really is effective in helping to improving my studies.

Ahh... rain finally stopped. Nice weather to take a nap... but i have piles of homework. =(

P.S I don't really like the new class blog song. It's soo... eeewww. Gross. I'd rather they put Umbrella instead.

carmen

No comments: