Monday, May 4, 2009

aimless.

OK, I really dunno why i'm blogging now, because I really have nothing to say. =X I just feel like typing something out...

Ok... i'm gonna sorta relate to y'all something that I found out this morning, which errr... Calista alr covered in her blog... "you-know-who" actually has her mind set on somebody else. so a very very kind piece of advice goes out to the ppl who don't like her. Please do not criticise her anymore for reasons that would result in a win-win situation. The more you condemn her, the more trouble will stick on to you. And trust me, you wouldn't want that. okayss... this is really vague, but to all the smart asses in the class who dislike "you-know-who", please take this advice, leave her alone, do what's best for yourself. ya...?

My flu got worse in school today, as expected, and well I screwed up my Physic SPA big time, as expected. And I was kinda avoiding someone today, so I wouldn't pass my flu over. I found myself laughing at my silliness.

Oh... and I watched X-men 3: The last stand for the 2nd time yesterday. It still managed to amaze me. I'm so wishing they make an X-men 4...

Ah well... I really have nothing to say, except that i'm getting damned stressed that there is going to be a Maths test this Friday, and a Bio Test this wednesday, and Maybe even E.maths exam on thursday, which I hope is so not going to come true. Plus Physics SPA Actual on nxt tuesday. My head is definitely going to blow.

Today really sucked, and heres to hoping tomorrow would be better.

xoxo
~C

No comments: