Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bah humbug.

Today is really shit.

Started the day with Oprah (with tom cruise as her guest) and then the Rachael Ray show.
And not forgetting Roti Prata for breakfast...

went ahead to do the 综合填空 practices. I got 8 for the first one, then I got 2 for the second one, and 5 for the third one, which was like enough to demoralise me, coz i tried alot harder for the latter two, and I even thought they were easier. I felt like crap during lunch, and my parents gave me a long long talk on why A1s are unimportant, and the only important thing is to not give up. They told me that there's nothing to study for languages, and I should just chill. I finished lunch and started studying again.

I couldn't concentrate, ended up with a splitting headache... and now i'm here blogging and listening to some music. Maybe i do need to chill. I've been fighting countless battles within myself lately. Over various things... stress, pirorities, relationships, grades, attitudes... argh. And tomorrow will be the first of a series of battles called the O level Examinations.

I need time to recharge, but there doesn't seem to be any. Later i'm just gonna finish 2 more 综合填空 practices, a few more mcq comprehension passages, read some chinese articles, watch camp rock, and go to bed. I'll leave the rest of tomorrow in the hands of fate.

But good luck to all my friends taking the exams tomorrow. I'm going in tmr, with nothing but my dictionary, pencil case, my brain and faith. I hope all of you enter the exam hall filled with faith as well. Nothing's more important than that right now. Hope y'all will get the grades that you aimed for...

Best of luck everyone...
C

No comments: