Monday, June 1, 2009

its over.. and thank you.

finally, the chinese o levels are over. I don't even want to think about it anymore, if not i'll just find more and more areas in which i screwed up, and end up blaming myself for them, no matter how nitty bitty they may be. Well, that's me. It's over, and there's nothing I can do about it, so the best thing now is to focus on my other goals. Thank you to all who sent me their good luck wishes before the exam. It was your strength that made me believe in myself. Thank God that Camp Rock was showing last night. It played a major part in getting myself mentally prepared for the exam. Like music is everything to me...

Over the past few weeks, I've realised that burying yourself in Music, work, and more work can help you forget about somebody. Music helps you believe that you can live without that someone, work helps you focus on something else, your priorities, rather than obsessing with various fairytales, daydreams and fantasies that will never come true. This is the last chapter of the book of you and me I guess, this stupid hallucination. It's about time to say The End. I started with the first chapter, although I knew it would come to this ending. Time to go back to reality. I know there will be still reminiscence of what i felt, so now i'm taking the final step, of erasing it all, return to where we were before this all began. Hasta la vista, ichijou.

Su Xue was kind enough to treat me to a drink today, to celebrate the end of Chinese O levels. I really owe her big time! It's super hard to find a friend like that. Calista is sick, so Cal, if you're reading this, I really really pray hard that you'll get well soon!! Must take extra good care of yourself, especially with this kind of weather and the flu going around. Take more tonics if you must =) Rest well...

Yay... Mdm Samboo says that she'll personally ensure that Cheng Hui and I get a gold for our CCA. XD I really must find a way to thank Mdm Samboo and Mrs Priya for showing us so much support. I think we didn't show our grattitude enough.

Oh, I still have social studies template, and Chemistry homework to complete. The thought of extended programme is like .... eew. I would be 25 times more productive if that time was given for me to study at home. Being in the classroom... studying without music, and the hot hot weather... it sucks. Makes me zonk out everytime... Oh, reminds me, need to get a pack of sweets. I'm so over Tic-tacs already, I ate so much that i got sick of it. Mentos makes my throat feel like the Nevada. Maybe I should go with Ricola or Fruitips... hmmm... we shall see.

I miss Canada so much. I miss the scenery, I miss the people, I miss the slower pace of life. I miss the delicious Coffee Crisps, and Maple Syrup, the humongous million year old trees, the fresh air. While waiting for the O level papers to be counted today, I was staring at the Canadian flag pinned on my pencil case, and just missing the place. I have to go back and visit soon.

~carmen

No comments: