Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm back!

lols... ok, yah, I'm back in Singapore. No, didn't catch any flu or H1N1 or anything of that sort. Was in Langkawi Island, Malaysia, for those who were wondering. The resort had this extensive beach that I spent time just exploring, and sometimes, when I get a little bored, I'll walk to the end of the beach to where the groyne is, and start revising my Geography, about long shore drift and what nots. That's the best way to revise geog. Like last year when I went back to Canada, I was practically regurgitating everything I knew about Rivers and Forests to anyone beside me who would listen. Call me crazy, because I am... well just a little =)

The food at the 5 star beach resort I was staying was superb! Like I had a rib-eye de café paris on the first night for dinner, and that was one of the best beef I've ever tasted. (Though I must add that the best was the Kobe Beef I ate when I was in Hokkaido, Japan like Sec 1 december holidays. OMG that beef literarily melts in your mouth.) The second day I had a burger (beef too) and the portion for that one was so huge, even I ( and my big appetite) couldn't finish it. I hope I gained a few pounds.. hahax.

Didn't buy much, just a few keychains for my BFFs and some clothes. The things there were pretty much the same price as stuff in Singapore, and Singapore has more variety too. Besides, some of the stuff were pretty outdated. Like at the Airport bookstore, they were selling this book "Goh Chok Tong, Singapore's Newest and Next Premier"... and a Singaporean street directory that dated back to 2001. Can't blame them though. A small town's a small town.

Okay, I won't dwelve too much on my vacation. Too many personal stuff involved. Too many.

Oh, and I just read up that Miley and Nick Jonas are getting back together again. First, yes, Nick is so much better off with Miley than Jordan Pruitt. But I think that Miley's losing it. Like the fame and all, I don't think that she's controlling it well, and she's moving on, growing up way too fast. I don't want to see her become another Linsay Lohan. She's jumping boyfriends again and again, and then she does all these mature roles. Like her next role in a movie the last song, or something like that, she does this really really REALLY intimate scene with her co-star at the beach, and her fans, which are mostly little girls and Hannah Montana wannabes, can be heard like going "eewww...." and squirming in disgust in the background while they were filming that. Watched it on some leaked video. Haix... can't do anything but just pray for her.



Oh, and here's Taylor Swift's new video... my favourite song on her Fearless CD, You Belong With Me. Lucas Till (the guy in the video) is sooo cute! Recognise him from the Hannah Montana movie?? Well, he really looks like *eh-hem*. lols. Don't you agree Marisol?? Trish and Kristen totally think so. And please don't get the wrong idea, there's really nth between us.... really... although i can sense your eyebrows raising skeptically at this point in time.

Okay... gotta continue mugging now... =(

Ah well...
signing off =)

No comments: