Friday, June 5, 2009

paranoid!





I'm stuck with the song "Paranoid". I just can't get it outta my head... JONAS! JONAS! JONAS! ok... i'm mad... hahax. 8)

Just watched Tricky TV. I like that show... it teaches you all sorts of little magic tricks that you can perform. I learnt another 2 cool ones today. Oh, and they pranked this group of students in the show, and caused one student to fall into an ice-cream freezer... haha... that was hilarious!!

just a little bored, so decided to blog... promised Cal that I would post more Hugh Jackman Oscar Videos anyway. Hugh Jackman is just so talented! Like he goes from all out hunk in Xmen's Wolverine to Broadway dude while hosting the Oscars. Cool... =) Enjoy the videos anyway... try and spot Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens in the firstvideo. Without a doubt, Beyoncé is the leading lady. The second video is just the best moments of the Oscars, compiled by somebody. It's pretty funny as well... haha...

Okay, suddenly I've run out of topics to talk about...er... let me backtrack,

Today we had an English O level Seminar, where 2 examiners from England came down to talk. I wonder what is it with me, but I always tend to feel a sense of familiarity when "ang-mohs" talk... Maybe it's due to my really really Western upbringing. Anyway, the seminar was okay, but the aircon there was really cold (ok, maybe because it was blowing directly at me...), my fingers were numb by the end of it. I asked the examiner a question today! hahax. Okay, it wasn't my question, it was Ms Teng who got me to ask on her behalf... I didn't even remember if the address for letter writing was on left or right. Lols.

But I was suffering from really bad gastric pains on the way back to school, in fact, it still hurts now. I get gastric like every school day... which is not really good, but I can't really help it, as school only breaks at around 2.40 or 2, and I'm usually hungry by 1. Blame my big appetite. Even eating loads for recess doesn't help. Gastric was the result of he hunger pangs I suffered in sec 3. I sound like Ms Kaur now... I didn't eat lunch today, which was the worst thing... by the time I got to the cafeteria, all the food sold out. Had to settle with 2 frankfurters.

Oh... speaking of frankfurters, something weird happened while I was queuing for them. Like me and Kharmei were queuing, and we were talking about the difference between Green Tea and Lemon Tea while waiting... and suddenly, Jian Sheng, who was in front of me, saw me (apparently, he had a slow reaction time for some reason, coz we were standing there for a good TEN minutes) and he looks like he got a shock or something. Then he told Qi guang I was behind him, and he too, looked a bit shocked... and... they started laughing. HUH? Seriously, that was my first reaction. Do I look like some kind of ghost that popped out in mid-air? Or rather a ghost that was un-noticed for 10 minutes... I was just talking about tea...? err... thanks for finding me shocking/startling/funny or ___"insert some strange emotion"___. although i don't think that entirely is a compliment. =.=

My BFFs all found it weird.

Okay, I guess that was the climax of the day... the rest, otherwise, was pretty flat and mundane, as usual. But Physics was interesting... I like Magnetism... and maybe only Magnetism. Humanities is still tops!! Geog!!

paranoid,
C.

No comments: