Friday, June 12, 2009

tmr's Scholar's cup. My day tommorrow will start at 6.30, and end at 10 pm at night. Damn. It doesn't sound like something to look forward to. Anyway, I'll just bear with it, see what happens.

I'm so tired... and like, i've been quite angry with Cheng Hui lately, coz to speak frankly, she's been making my life more or less a living hell... hahax. yah... living hell. Pressing for all the scholar's cup thingys, that I have not touched since like 2 days ago (i've been doing physics... more impt) but I kinda pretended I did study. =P anyway, I told her today that tmr, I was just gonna screw up and have fun, and the tensions between us kinda subsided.

My music likes just changed again recently... Now into Katy Perry. Her music videos are so cute! Except the one "Thinking of You"... I completely adore that song, that tinge of melacholy just hits you. That music video was pretty sad. But "Waking up in Vegas" is cool, and so is "Hot n Cold". But I still like "Thinking of You" the best... the first time I watched the music video, I was really emo that night, and watching that video almost made me cry. Almost.

Haha, crying reminds me of the movie P.S I Love You. That was the ONLY movie in which I cried (non-stop), after watching. It was a beautiful storyline, and the love story is something that really seems real... not like some other movies, always potraying this fairytale love story that makes everyone believe that to love someone, and for someone to love you back is the easiest thing in the world. It's not.

I still have Visual Arts II of my scholar's cup left to read, and a few pages of the History section left. In short, I'm only 10% prepared for the thing. But as I said earlier, screw up and have fun. I don't know if I really think that way, or if I'm just comforting myself, but I don't really care. As long as it keeps the stress away, anything goes.

There is Scholar's cup on Sunday too, but I don't think I'm going... it's too taxing. There's nothing important but prize presentation on that day... I doubt we're winning anything, with so many different countries participating. I'll just go there for the sake of meeting new friends, and screwing up big time.

xoxo
C

No comments: