Tuesday, June 23, 2009

pocket full of fustrations.

Argh, I don't care. I'm going to watch Transformers and relax the whole day of Thursday if I have to. Can't stand studying anymore. If I go on like this, I'll seriously go mad sooner or later.

Why didn't they close schools for one more week?? Oh man... I was really hoping for that, coz there seriously isn't enough time for me to finish studying for prelims. Everything's in a mess. I don't even know what subjects to finish revising first. They all seem important, because they all are equally important. Eeewww. I hate this.

ENDURE!!!

Something that cheered me up today::

T-pain ft Taylor Swift:


Full version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59GVCCFcbfY

Taylor Swift CMT Awards "You Belong With me"


I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT. She is soo damn cool =)

lovelovelove.

No comments: