Tuesday, June 16, 2009

transformers 2: revenge of the fallen

WOOHOO! Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Transformers 1 was the best movie I've ever seen in my entire life. And now Transformers 2... yeah... I'm definitely watching that one. Here's the trailer above. Bumblebee is so cute in the opening. I love that Chevy Camaro to death!! The other funny part was when the man said "Its top secret. Don't tell my mother." lols. Oh, and pardon the introduction in the video above... there were like 2 diff versions of the trailer, and this version is better than the other, but I can't seem to find any video of this version which I can embed from youtube. So had to take this one, with some little "news buzz" entertainment in front.

Anyway, need to do intensive revision now, so buzzing off...

I still miss Hwa Choung Cheng and the Alpacas. Hahax.

xoxo

Carmen

P.S I'll be on vacation from tmr to sat, so yeah, don't contact me unless necessary... thnx =)

No comments: