Thursday, June 4, 2009

another untitled post...

hahax. today was fun, filled with a little internal struggle... but it was fun.

Some ppl mighta seen me and Cal laughing hysterically on the 3rd floor near the IT lab area for no reason... Hahax. Well, we sorta made a lil of a spectacle by trying to come out with crazy tricks to scare Su Xue, who was in the toilet. Hahax. Just the thought of it makes me laugh... Like we came out with total stupid ideas! What were we thinking? FUN. Some eyewitnesses may have thought we were crazy. No we weren't... we were insane. =)

Today Heikern brought his guitar to school. Everytime I heard it, made me think of Nick so much. lols. Mari would laugh if she saw this but ya... hahax. It also made me think of the guitar I'm going to get once i complete my O levels... ... ... I'm so so so looking forward to that day. Hopefully I can get my hands on a Gibson guitar, the brand the Jonas Brothers use. Keeping my fingers crossed!! After the piano, the next goal will be the drums. That one's easy, coz my uncle's already got a drum set. He can teach me =) Music rocks!

Oh, speaking of the Jonas Brothers... Su Xue said Nick Jonas in the below video looks like Duncan for a second there... HUH? first Glenn and now Duncan. errr... okays... I don't see it.
at all. Does anyone second her opinion?

For those of you who don't already know, you can start voting for Taylor Swift in the Country Music Awards at CMT.com
I voted already, for taylor swift, the rascal flatts, carrie underwood and keith urban. So, if you're a fan of any of these musicians, or any other country musician, go to CMT.com and start voting now!!

I'm left with like 1% more to forget that person. Which is good, if not, i sería devastada. Si yo lo vi con ella hace unos meses, mi corazón se ha roto en un millón de piezas. Siempre hay alguna parte de mí que nunca te olvidaré, pero al menos estoy en movimiento. Currently, I feel a pinch. I'm not gonna tell you what I just said... Happy guessing! That's one huge boulder lifted off my heart. It's not very easy, forgetting someone... like how long did it take me? months? ya... and I think that that 1% would take quite a long while to become a zero.

Veronica's new hairstyle is so cute! Her hair kind of reminds me a little bit of Alice Cullen from Twilight. Makes me feel like cutting my hair short too... lols =P But I really need to cut my hair like by this week... It's getting outta hand, and hard to manage. When I wake up, it looks like every strand curls in different directions. It looks nice when I let it down, but it looks like a broom when I tie it up. That's why I haven't been sporting the ponytail lately. The weather is too hot to let down my hair all the time anyway... Tying my hair in the morning is such a trouble! But I doubt I'll cut my hair short short... maybe just layering and a 2 inch trim =)

Okay, that's all for today. The Mangosteens this year taste fantastic. I tried some after Su xue recommended, and wow... yeah it tastes good!

Cheers~
C

No comments: