Friday, June 26, 2009

I LOVE TRANSFORMERS!




I really went to watch transformers yesterday. OMG. OMG.OMG. it was so damn cool. I think the best movies in the world are Transformers 1 and 2. I told this to some people and am still gonna say it again... When Optimus Prime died my heart literally stopped. Thank god Sam Witwicky brought him back to life. I love the new motorbike girl autobots. They are so classy and cool. and Mikaela (a.k.a Megan Fox) got a deceptacon-turned-autobot phrotoform as a pet. FYI a phrotoform is a young transformer or deceptacon, although I think i got the spelling wrong...

Of course Shia LaBeaouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson were great too...! Not to mention that ex-sector 7 guy... I forgot the actor's name. But he was so funny... he's the one who said "What i'm about to show you is top secret, don't tell my mother..." if you would remember. He even wears Sector 7 underwear... hahax. I'd wish they'd give Josh Duhamel more lines... I mean this IS his first movie since he'd married Fergie (Black Eyed Peas!!)... and he's a fantastic actor. Without metion, Shia Labeauf was totally awesome~

Went to eat Mexican food after the movie at Cathay Orchard. YUMMO!! Foodie place to recommend: Viva Mexico restaurant. Just walk right past centrepoint and turn left. as i said, the food there is delish =P

While chatting to some people yesterday, I remembered my fav toy when I was young. Optimus Prime. hahax... yeah, i was kinda a tom-boy. like I completely loathed dolls. I found them useless. The only girl toys i liked were stuffed animals. Otherwise, my room was filled with Toy Soldiers, Tanks, Fighter jets, Trucks, Power Rangers and Transformers, and tonnes ( i mean tonnes) of Dinosaur books. Oh, and in Primary school, there came Lego's Bionicle, that i would scramble to get. I still have my collection of boy-toys, and i still love them. =) esp my Transformers. =X I had this like flashback yesterday, and I remembered one day in kindergarten, some girl told me she had the whole Barbie collection. And I went like "Barbie has a collection? I thought they only sold one doll. But, anyway, I have the whole Transformers collection. And my grandad just bought me a remote controlled Monster Truck." in total American accent. That's the only memory of my Kindergarten days (plus that awful propaganda computer game they made us play).

Now my pride and joy is my collection of US Air Force fighter jets and stealth planes. But I still have an untouched Barbie doll somewhere at the back of my old bookshelf, behind all the Dinosaur books.

Oh, and Michael Jackson just died... it's sad. I mean, many people were looking forward to the comeback he was about to make. I'm sure his fans must be devastated. For me, I just feel sad and sorry that the world has lost another great musician, and not to mention an extraordinary dancer. May he be resting in a better place.

lovelovelove.

No comments: