Wednesday, July 1, 2009

break a leg.

dun think I will be updating my blog really often... i think y'all can tell... I haven't updated for quite long... almost a week I guess.

I'm just so tired from all this revision. Makes me wonder what's the plus side to life. Everything is just soo draining. Sometimes I wish I wasn't born in this freaking result orientated country.

i miss being overseas, standing near the beaches and just standing there, with your eyes closed, feeling the breeze blowing at your face. There's a sense of freedom in that. I think that's what I need. Freedom, to breakaway from this mundane routine that has consumed my life. Argh. I know complaining doesn't change anything... But sometimes, I just can't help but feel so in despair.

I envy my friends in other countries so much. So much. They complain that 8 a.m. is too early to wake up for school. they complain they have one worksheet to do for the weekend. They complain that their one hour lunch break isn't enough. They complain that they should be learning less than 4 subjects a semester (they only have 4 subjects each semester). They complain that they aren't given enough freedom on what they wear to school. They don't know that I would give just about anything to have the kind of life that they do.

I still have my Biology MCQ left... to do, but I'm feeling giddy again, and I don't think I can take much longer of tiny words. My computer screen is zoomed in to 200% right now. Small words make the space around me spin.

haix. Think on the bright side: I am luckier than a lot of other people in this world, so maybe I shouldn't be complaining. I have a home, an education, great parents, chances to travel overseas every year, and food to keep me going. I should be contented with what I have, and not keep moaning about how lousy life is right?

Thanks to all my friends who have sent me little notes of motivation. I love you all, you know I do. =)

Break a leg, carmen, break a leg.

No comments: