Sunday, July 26, 2009

just another day in life.

There's something wrong with Blogger... Can't attach any pictures or anything. I want to attach a sketch I did, but looks like I can't.

Yesterday:
Was at the United Nations Student Seminar. Boy, it was so much more fun than last year's. Cheng Hui and I saw a lot of lookalikes. For starters, the Hwa Chong JC guy sitting beside me for lunch looked like Qun Jie. hahax. Imagine Qun Jie like 2 years down the road and you'll get that Hwa Chong guy's face. Same hairstyle too. Maybe that's the scholar's look... lol! Then Cheng Hui pointed out another guy from er... Raffles JC, I think.. That looked like William (Wesley's brother) but whose actions were similar to that of Wesley. There was only like a slight resemblance, but anyway.

The best part? A guy from Singapore Poly went up to stage and did a presentation on Climate Change. My first reaction when I saw his face? OMG... Chong Wei!!! lols... Seriously that guy looked like a taller version of Chong Wei with slightly shorter hair, spiked. My goodness. They looked so alike they could like pass off as brothers, or even twins to an extent. haha... Had a great laugh that day... =)

At night, I was really brain dead after a whole day at the seminar, so I watched the 花样男子 on Channel U, for the first time. The show was cute, but the story line seriously lacked linkage. And it was a little too dramatic, with like exaggerated situations. Nah... not worth watching again.

Today:
I can't do the Chemistry Organic Chem worksheet. It's like half blank. Mmmm... I smell Tom Yam soup. That's for lunch, probably.

Introduction to my new favourite on my music playlist: Marie Digby. She's half Japanese and half Irish. She released a Japanese album called Second Home, which is really sweet. Otherwise, you could listen to her English songs, which are equally fantastic. I'm feeling continued waves of lethargy sweeping over me right now, so I'd probably do less studying.

I don't know what's happening, but I keep feeling so tired lately, I haven't been studying like I should be. I wish there was no school, and I could just self-study the whole day. I hate waking up early. Sometimes you inevitably feel like you're born in the wrong place, living the wrong life. You'd rather be somewhere else living your dream. It's like you are just walking blindly on the route that everybody is taking. You want to create your own path, but you get can't get out of the crowd... Just being pushed along by time. The only thing left to do is to walk this path chosen for you, and do you best to reach the ending point, where you finally can make your own choice. But whether this is what you want, is another question altogether. Only you have the answer to that question.

is there a beauty, in walking away?

No comments: