Monday, July 20, 2009

sore

yes, i'm having an oncoming sore throat, and I can tell from the signs that a really bad one is coming along. hopefully a fever doesn't follow (it usually does). okay, maybe its good to have a few days of MC, but i hope its not H1N1... lols. Mr Victor Tan has been on MC for 6 days already... wonder if he's okay...

arrived at school on the dot again today. It seems like I can't hear my alarm anymore, once i wake, i realise that i've unconsciously turned it off. I don't have a clue how or when i did that, but it happens every morning.

Today, one miracle happened... I didn't get a C for Amaths!!! I was like so happy when I saw that... I got like 61%, which is around B4. the most miraculous part was that my Paper 2 was the one which saved me. And I thought I screwed that one up. Managed to clinch an A1 for Emaths too... =) Maybe things aren't that bad.

I got myself all mentally and emotionally prepared to receive that hell of a Physics paper... but Mr Lee didn't give it out. haix. Mr Lee gave us a "speech" about how the stress has affected his health... and how he still hopes to work with us to continue the "war". Somehow his story seems parallel to mine. Always wanting to pump in effort, but no, my brain can't take it, my blood can't take it. Mental determination can only do so much. At least I manage to pull through classes.

I'm officially a Potter fan now... haha. Back to Primary school days when I would mug over Potter books. Then along came Order of the Phoenix, which was so boring, it put me off Potter completely. Daniel Radcliffe was featured in Time magazine. He said that Harry Potter, to him, is a flawed character, not all sweet and light. Harry can be quite manipulative and somewhat "uses" his friends sometimes, without fully being appreciative of what his friends do for him. I think that's true, to some extent. Daniel Radcliffe is staring in a new movie "The Journey is the Destination" a biographic film about British photographer Dan Eldon. Radcliffe is cast as Eldon. I don't know how the film's gonna be like, but I think that Eldon's lifestory is a touching one. He and a few other jounalists got stoned to death by an angry mob who accused UN peacekeeping forces of killing civilians. Eldon and his pals were like in the wrong place, the wrong time. The movie would be out sometime late this year, so those who are interested, heads up =)

my eyelids feel as heavy as dumbells. i need a nap.

Thank you so much for all that you've done for me. You never fail to be there, whenever i need you, wherever you may be. I just can find enough words to thank you for everything that you've done for me, how you stood by me in my weakest times, and how you made me feel stronger, feel beautiful, when all the odds were in a direction opposite of mine. I'm so sorry for neglecting how you feel sometimes, but you never did mind. Wouldn't be standing here, without you, without your love. I know that I may not have given up as much for you, as you have for me... With you, it all seems better.

to everyone who love me and have stood by me. family, friends, BFFs, acquaintances, strangers... you gave me hope, made me believe in me. In every little action, you've brought light to my life. I can never thank you enough.

And special thanks to the person who promised to catch me, whenever I fall. =)

No comments: