Sunday, July 5, 2009

oh dear.

Okay... I have been making progress for my studies, but not good progress. I'm lowering my expectations for Prelim 1. Prelim 2 shall be it. I'm just too tired to think so much.

I keep listening to Kris Allen's "No Boundaries" to find some motivation. It does help, to a small extent. Few days ago, I was so cranky, I took out my Hannah Montana 2 CD. Strangely, that was the CD that gave me the most inspiration. Have been listening to it ever since. Talk about the kid in me...


I'm really afraid for my E.maths and my Bio. Like, I just can't do E.maths under exam conditions, no matter how I psycho myself that I can. the Problem for Biology is different. I can't finish memorising everything!! so far I've only completed 7 chapters, out of 22. and I'm panicking. NOT GOOD.

Keeping my fingers crossed for A maths, and Chem. I haven't even started revising my geog or physics yet. I'm so dead.

Now my goal is just to get everything over and done with.

But to all my friends, the best of the best of luck. just do your best. and if you're feeling down, remember that your final goal is not the prelims, its the O levels. The prelims don't determine what you get in the end. you still have time to work ahead, so don't let your prelim marks get you down... okay?

that goes the same for me. ahh... back to my a maths revision.

everyone keeps telling me that your results do not determine your success in life. But what determines whether my life is successful or not? There are so many things that I want to do, and have not gone about doing them, but somehow I feel that these exams and studying are hindering my dreams. But I do want to get good results, because people do weigh you according to your results in the future. I don't know. It's just a complicated mess. No wonder people like counter-urbanisation. Life's so much simpler that way.

No comments: