Friday, July 31, 2009

Photobucket

okay... looks like the blogger toolbar has gone for a long vaccation. I wonder if it will ever be coming back at all... I'll use another website to upload my pictures. It's troublesome, but it keeps my blog from looking dull.

so ya, here's the racial harmony photo... I still have some sketchs and misc stuff that I wanted to upload, but I'm just feeling extra lazy right now. Haix. So much revision to do. So little time. Everything is behind schedule. Exhaustion is all I can feel right now... just wanna crash and sleep.

I have this weird notion that i wanna scrap my life and start all over. I don't know, just getting really fed up, a little confused and basically tired of this day-to-day routine life I've been going through. Sometimes you feel like you're living your life this week similar as you lived your last. Congruent, rather. Like the lessons are the same, you stone or zonk out during the same periods, and well, its like a infinity times repeat of déjavu. I'm sick of waking up early in morning, sick of concentrating to keep my eyes open more than on the questions during Math, sick of watching the seconds tick by, till the bell announces the end of every day. Perhaps I should break my studying schedule for some down time... I don't wanna become bonkers like a good friend of mine. If time could just stop for a week. Only if.

Oh boy, time for revision. Talk about a break... Haix... Must mugg, to get results. I don't have a choice, do i? Maybe i should just resign to this fate for now.

Ah crap. I'm emoing again. ARGH.

No comments: