Saturday, August 1, 2009

another day in the life and times of me.

I HAVE TO MAKE THIS CLEAR.NO I'm NOT dating, and NO I'm not about to set foot in a relationship and NO, i'm not lying. Bug off people, bug off... The only thing I'm dating right now is my A maths textbook, which i've been carrying around with me for the whole of today and yesterday. I'm more interested in getting my As and good results for my GCSEs than snogging. CRYSTAL CLEAR?

well, today wasn't the best of days at all. for starters, i wasn't at all feeling well at breakfast, and because of that, ended up being an hour late for my project meeting at Burger king. Luckily, the others were doing Maths more than discussing the project, so I didn't miss much. Then, I got blew off by some friend, who pleaded me for help for schoolwork, and later on decided not to turn up (when you were the one who asked me to teach you) because "someone made you feel like not going". Okay, I brushed that matter off my sleeve, had a good lunch, went home and munched on more chips and coke, and started doing more differentiation and intergration questions, because I keep getting them wrong due to carelessness.

Then, I don't know how, but I dozed off for 2.5 hours. I can't even remember how that happened. All I can recall is going to my Aunt's room, sitting on her comfy,vaccant bed, and then I perhaps just crashed and slept. Although I did gain an energy booster from the nap, my entire schedule for the day was completely ruined. Woke up, ate dinner and continued doing A maths in the kitchen, but the noise from that "elderly singing competion" at the market's amphitheatre downstairs was really distracting, and I couldn't move to my room either -- too close to the living room where much grandma and mom were watching that Taiwan soap opera. After that, I ended up watching a Taiwanese travel show, which featured Canada's Vancouver Island (I sooo miss that place...) until 10 pm, before I finally realised that my entire schedule (by now) was not just ruined, but completely demolished.

I can't wait for my Aunt to come home tomorrow night... Then she can fill me in on all the juicy bits about the wedding, about Idaho (I can only think of potatoes when I hear about this place, so I really don't know anything at all about the American state), about Phoenix, Arizona. I'm still totally freaking about what to wear for the Singapore wedding come end of year (I'm allocated the role of the bridesmaid.. AAAHHHHHHH!!!). But I'm sure my aunt's looking forward to come back to the city life, after being in the countryside for so long. The countryside is good, like Nature parks replacing shopping arcades, tall trees replacing skyscrapers and gushing rivers instead of traffic jammed roads, but there's still some homely feeling to the city, especially when you're born here.

No pictures today, sorry, I'm using my Aunt's laptop, to make sure it's updated, so I haven't got any scanners or what nots plugged in to it. I wish there wasn't school next week... then I can do more concentrated revision. I wish. Around 20 more days to PRELIM 2. I HATE THIS!!! I need a smoothie to calm down.

signing off.

No comments: