Monday, August 24, 2009

I had heaps of fun failing the A maths paper this morning... hahax... I guess many people did, except for the fun part... I admit, I was like close to tears during the like 4th or 5th qn, but after that, I thought for a while, and I came to the conclusion that this wasn't going to ruin my day. Like have fun doing everything, that's something I noticed that Americans live by. Well, anyway, I was about to draw a turtle on the paper, in a form of peaceful protest, but when I just started, they said pens down. But Calista drew something...er...interesting on the paper. hahax.

English Oral was killer.... My mind just went like "OMG OMG OMG OMG shit shit shit..." when I saw the oral picture. I had nothing to say... and there I was, wasting my precious 10 minutes trying to find the correct words to describe all the stuff in the picture. I wasn't at all ready when my 10 minutes was up. It was like asking a prisoner on death roll to step on the stool to put the rope around his neck. Harrowing. Thank God, my brain snapped back into action during the actual thing. I think I did pretty well... in the end.

I can't believe who I called today... it was like instinct. Sorry I called too early!! Seriously I feel so bad about that. Haha.=) But thanks for answering. I must have made someone's day though, really, I must have.

I feel like slacking throughout prelim 2. I really want to. But I can't. =( okays, back to mugging then. Boring.

No comments: