Thursday, August 6, 2009

yes, i'm sick again. I've got a fever and flu, together with 15 other people in the class. Got 3 days of sick leave from the doctor. I heard that the principal postponed meeting our class, because of the sudden flu pandemic in our class. No worries, its not H1N1. I hope that this would give our teachers a big wake up call, showing them that they've really pushed us to our limits. They really have. Why can't they see what they are doing to us? The O levels aren't half the level of difficulty of the Prelims. I'm happy I have 3 days of sick leave. I'd rather study at home than in school.

Su Xue and Calista, please get well soon too... Cheng hui, prevent yourself from becoming sick like us. Pray that everyone who is sick now, gets well soon. =)

hope you like the change in my blog... i adore the new header. I spent like 45 minutes on it. Yes, Taylor Swift is still my biggest idol. I really love her interpretation of the word Fearless, as written in the back page of her Fearless album's lyrics book. I added some of my own interpretations to the word, its on my header now. Maybe that should be my motto, to live life, Fearless.

There's this sudden urge in me, to run out into a field full of dried Maple leaves, to smell the fresh clean air of autumn, feel the wind to collapse onto the leaf litter, and stare up into a scarlett, sky. The taste of freedom. It all seems too good to be true, and it is. Of course, that would never happen in here or now. I wish it would. Ok, the medicine is taking its effect. my eyelids are shutting on me.

Feeling the need for more security...

No comments: