Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bio paper was a disaster. Haix. I can't help but feel so demoralised after all these continuous blows. Here I am screaming for time, and there it goes, slipping away. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm doing or why I'm doing it anymore. I just feel like a puppet, being controlled by everything around me, trying to cut the strings. Futile effort. I don't know. I'm just not myself lately.

I slept at like 2 plus am last night, or rather, this morning. I studied bio till one plus. I was dead beat, but I just couldn't fall asleep. I ended up staring into the ceiling for like 40 over odd minutes before finally nodding off. I woke up even before my alarm today. Unusual.

Tomorrow is E.maths Paper 2, and to be honest, I'm really terrified, coz today's e maths paper 1 wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. And that screwed up biology paper of mine still is bugging me. I haven't touched geography, only the first chapter, and I only realised just that I've forgetten almost everything I had revised before. This is crap. It's bull.

No comments: