Thursday, August 13, 2009

Joy, Pains and advice.

Oh my god... whatever happened to the blogger posting page? it looks... "in the buff"... haha, i'm using vocab learnt from Mdm Sue. But seriously the blogger write a new post page is bare and hideous. And the toolbar is still missing. Grah.

I'll make this post quick, I need to revise my stuff. Basically I'm dead tired, suffering from aches, pains, dizziness as usual, and half closing eyes. I need a nap, but I can't find the time. Couldn't the teachers stop dumping us with homework? I've been spending my afternoons doing homework instead of doing what I should be doing - revising. My dad thinks the teachers are getting desperate. But so are we. Desperate for a break.

Oh, I know that this is really late, but did anyone catch the Teen Choice Awards last Monday? I wanted to, but I didn't. It's still up on youtube, and I'm hoping to find time to watch on the weekends. But anyway, Miley Cyrus got 6 wins, Jonas Brothers got 5, Taylor Swift got 2, Selena Gomez got 1 and Taylor Lautner got 1. Britney got one too, it was on the Tuesday papers on Life!. I'm soo estatic, coz I voted for them all. Like for 1 month plus, everytime i'm online, I go to Teenchoice.com to vote. Guess I'm the only Singaporean to do so. No doubt every american teen I know does that. Miley got a bit of critique for pole dancing on a ice-cream trolley during the performance of her latest single "Party in the USA" at the awards. haha, go watch the performance in youtube if you haven't. To me, it didn't seem "over sexy" or whatever the gossip people called it. They just made a mountain out of nothing.

Today there was drama brewing in class right after recess. The "don't push your luck" thing. Okay, I don't want names involved, so the person scolding would be called X and the person who got scolded would be called Y. So I kinda laughed coz I saw Y finally getting the "explosion" - X had found Y very irritating from months before, and X finally couldn't take it. Afterwards, I did regret laughing though, it wasn't like a joke, but something serious. So okay, Y kinda felt really down and X was well, erm, actually X looked perfectly fine. But I think that Y should really stop with the lame jokes and the tactless remarks that Y tends to make. Hope Y learnt the lesson. Ultimately Y apologised and X accepted. the end. anyway, X didn't give a full "explosion". X has "nuclear explosion", so people, be more sensitive and caring, or you'll be Hiroshima.
Boom boom pow. Black eyed peas. XD.

KFC for dinner... YAHOO!

No comments: