Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thank you veronica, for your empowering advice =) It really did help me a lot. Thanks for being there... it means the world to me. It's funny we're kinda like "background friends", like we don't talk much at school, but we still are really great friends, with lots of help from our blogs, that is ;)

I'm feeling much better today, both emotionally and physically. My parents' new hobby is criticising the school for putting the Prelims so early, or even having Prelims at all. It's pretty funny watching them rant out as if they were a student themselve. My dad is considering sending me to Vancouver after my A levels... He was afraid that I can't take care of myself over there, in a sort of foreign environment (Vancouver has changed so much!). But at least I'll be near Aunty Michelle and family, someone to look over me. We'll see, maybe I'll end up in University of British Columbia after all. I'm the princess at home, the pampered only child. Let's see how this princess survives outside.

Can't wait to get Demi Lovato's new album. I actually told myself I have to wait till after Prelim 2 to get it. But I can't wait anymore... I've decided to take a break from revision. Like stop trying to cram tonnes of things in my head everyday. Maybe I should slack a little, like the British are. Haha, like my friend Kayleigh, who's living in Liverpool, told me the other day. People in Britain are still not finished with teaching their syllabus, and they are taking their O levels this year too. Their Prelim papers are past year O level papers, and not some crazy teacher's inaccurate rendition of the examination. They don't even have such things as "other school's papers". How lucky. I'm going to study like 60% and rest 40%. If I can't get into Nanyang JC, Yishun it is then. As long as I get my A level cert, it doesn't really matter which JC I go to. I came into CCHY with goal of getting into RJC... haha, because I thought the RJC building was really nice looking. I didn't know then that it was so hard to get in.

selena gomez Pictures, Images and Photos

Bought Seventeen Magazine today, it featured Selena Gomez on the front page. I used to have a really bad impression of her when I first heard of her, because of those stupid gossip magazines I used to read. They always like said that Selena was a boyfriend snatcher, like grabbing Nick Jonas from Miley Cyrus and all. But I learnt that Selena is really cool, after a while. Like Nick Jonas eventually dumped her (sad.). Sometimes I think Nick is really indecisive when it comes to relationships, like now I think he's thinking of getting back together with Miley again, judging from how often he's going out with her and all. And Miley still loves Nick. She's still wearing that dogtag he gave her. What a mess.

Oh, and Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are starring in a new telemovie, Princess Protection Program, which is out in Sept 6 or something like that, on Disney Channel. I'm not sure if I posted this music video on my blog before, but I really love it. Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato, One and the Same.



Okay, I'm going to do a little reading up on Geography, coz I'm going out tonight. Maybe not going to school tomorrow, as I might need to drop by the doc for another check up.

No comments: