Sunday, August 30, 2009

okays, i completely spent the whole day out yesterday, so no studying at all. We went out to check out Conrad hotel, in anticipation for my aunt's wedding come end of year. Yikes... I still haven't gotten my dress yet. Anyways, it was great fun. After that, we went to People's Park complex for dinner, and to book a tour. I'm going to KOREA come end-of-year!!! Actually I'm going to spend my birthday in Korea, hahax. How cool is that? I can't wait to snap a picture wearing a hanbok. =)

Strangely enough, I'm not feeling well again today (argh.) and so, i'm pushing back my revision schedule a little bit, till i'm feeling better. Does this have to happen all the time? It's really irritating. Intending to do more A maths today, and focus completely on Physics on Monday and Tuesday. I've decided to give Physics one last chance. We'll see how it goes.

Tomorrow is teacher's day, and i haven't got any presents at all. I feel really bad about that, but, people, remember: It's Ms Kaur's Birthday on Sept 1st. I mean like, pay special attention to a gift for her, coz it has like 2 purposes. Oh, and remember to bring 1-2 bucks tmr, as Anna instructed. I wonder what they'll be preparing for the teachers... but I guess I'd rather leave the surprise element there till tomorrow. Oh, and regarding Class t, I'll be designing something new. I didn't really do a gd job previously... like it was in the middle of debate season and OMG. The stress... anyways, yup, i've roped in Su Xue, Mari, Trish and some other peeps to help me pass suggestions before I submit the final design... in total there are people from 5 different countries in the team (lols) and I hope I do something better this time. Actually I admit I'm not very good in designing t-shirts, coz like I prefer to have details in the textiles and sewing and work with dresses. Look at my design portfolio, and you'll realise. I'll try my ultimate best this time, though, promise, cross cross.

I had this really weird dream last night, like, really really weird. Can't wait to tell Su Xue and Cal about it tmr.=)

And, to Veronica, best of luck for your performance on Monday!! I'm sure it'll turn out so totally awesome=) Can't wait to see it... Jiayou!!

No comments: