Friday, August 7, 2009

AW! The blogger toolbar is gone again. Can't they fix the system once and for all??

Heard today that more than half of the class was missing, around 21 people to be exact. The flu is really cutting our numbers really fast. The poor remaining half of the class was quarantined today, so basically everyone missed the national day celebrations at school today. The healthy ones painted their clay fishes and went straight home. The school is considering asking our class to go on leave on tuesday as well. I hope they do so... I really can't study in school. It's much more productive doing things at home.

I studied for my Physics skill 3 today, about to embark on Biology right after typing this post. I tried to study biology in the morning, but I barely got through 2 pages of Molecular Genetics before the words started to double and the room started spinning. Stumbled my way to my bed and fell asleep. I got up for lunch and slept for the whole day again. Though i must say i'm feeling better than yesterday, i'm still far from top form.

There's this song on the Hannah Montana 3 soundtrack that spells out my life exactly, with every verse. It's called "Every part of Me". It's funny how when you find a song you relate to, as you listen to it, you start to have a mini self-reflection moment. Sometimes these help you to see things in a clearer picture. These are the little moments in life that help you find the path that you need to take. I know that I live half my life in fantasy, as a form of escape from the other half entrenched in reality. I feel myself trying to escape reality more and more. The truth is suffocating. The lies are a perfect escapade. I just want to let go and fall deep into the fantasy world i've created, and learnt to retreat into over all these years. But I can't. If I do, I might never come back to reality ever again. Damnit.

Gotta get over it.

No comments: