Friday, July 10, 2009

here we go again

Demi Lovato's newest Music Video... "here we go again". The song is rockin, but the guy in the video looks kinda weird... Like sloppish somehow. Ahhh... Demi is going on tour with David Archuleta! OMG. I wanna see! but I can't =(

I fell in love with this old song by Michael Jackson. He sang it when he was a kid. It's called "Ben". Its the new song on my blog, so I hope you enjoy =)

I had these awful gastric pains that just aroused from nowhere while I was doing my E.maths paper. It felt horrid. Could my body just listen and stop betraying me during these crucial moments? Had to go to the toilet to take some pills (lucky i had some in my pocket) and kind of calm my nerves before I went back to finsh my paper. I still don't know what happened. I mean, I did eat breakfast and took all the necessary precautions and all. Sometimes I'd just wish I was a healthy person. I try my best to be, but all these stuff and stress just gets to me.

Glad to say that Half the Prelims is over. I really do hope we all fare within our expectations of ourselves, regardless of whether you've studies or not. To think that us and exams, have like this on-off relationship. Like once the exam period is over, we take a breather, break up... but sooner or later you find yourself mugging for exams all over again. I can't wait till the day we break up permanantly with school exams, and start living our lives the way we want to. But for now, seems like exam takes priority, ya?

Haven't been writing songs lately. Stopped myself because I found that I was writing around the same subject, the same thing. Probably my brain is just to drained to think of anything else.

Now i'm just praying hard that my Prelim One results won't turn out that bad, like L1R5 around 13-14 and i'll be contented. I really don't want to let down everyone who has pinned their hopes, their faith, their prayers and their love on me. I'm trying really hard not to disappoint them.

ok... time to go mug and mug somemore... I haven't even started on Physics and Geography revision yet.

and "hoorah" to Kristen who got the job. finally, after so many tries. you're such a go-getter aren't you? hahax. tell them i miss them all XD. tell you-know-who thank you from the bottom of my heart. We all can't live without that superhero can't we... lols. lovelove.

mugging, here we go again...

No comments: