Sunday, July 19, 2009

Can't get enough of Harry Potter. Emma Watson looks stunning, as usual... Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe looks weird without a shave. (scroll down for more Harry Potter pictures.)

I've gotten my morale back. Yes, I can't give up... its too early...

I was planning to go down to Orchard Central yesterday... but I was so tired I crashed and took like a 2-3 hour nap. By the time I woke up and finished lunch, it was already quite late... So my dad took the family out to Causeway Point instead. Ate MOS burger for dinner. It's been ages since I ate MOS burger. It was nice=) and less oily than Mcdonalds.

I bought a pair of Hush Puppies short pants. They were absolutely cute and would pair perfectly with my grandmom's vintage Oxford flats. I was suprised I could fit into the "large" size. Usually it would be extra small for me. Turned out that only that short pants had a tiny "large" size. As usual, the other large sizes would fit one and a quarter of me. hahax. Bought a white camisole too.

I still can't find a pair of jeans skinny enough to fit me. Argh. The only one I saw was a Levi's, but that cost like over 400 bucks. NO way. I could buy tonnes of stuff with that money. Ohoh... and they were selling this brand in Metro, called T-box, which is totally sweet. They scrunge and vacuum pack their t-shirts, singlets, and even dresses, into these tiny palm-sized miniature "boxes". SO cute. But I didn't buy them... maybe I should sometime...

I feel all re-charged and ready to run again. Don't stop. haha. yup, i'll work harder this time... I seriously hope that my work will pay off, not like Prelim one. And when it comes to JC, i'll never touch Science again. I would take like History/China studies in eng, Geography, and ECONOMICS! yeah =) and contrasting subject would be Maths. NO SCIENCE. yuck. economics is damn fun.

Daniel Radcliffe got straight As for his A levels. and Emma Watson... omg. She's my new idol. She took 10 subjects for her GCSE O levels, and got 8 A1s and 2 A2s. She straight A'ed her A levels too. But she took all the Humanities subjects. Art person, like me=) that kind of motivated me a lot, coz people like them, with busy schedules, can achieve... let alone someone like me. I can do it. Yes, carmen. Go for it. and if you've read till here, thank you. I just read through this blog post, and it was kinda crap... hahax. whatever=)

Straight A inspiration:: Emma... EMMA watson. I LOVE her outfit!


My Straight A inspirations: Daniel Radcliffe. He looks better in this photo than many others...

Alan Rickman, a.k.a Severus Snape. He looks so friendly in real life!thought Su Xue would be interested in this =)

No comments: