Tuesday, July 28, 2009

overrated.

I thought I lost my ruler yesterday. Cheng hui borrowed it, and she passed it back to me like through a string of classmates in the classroom. I never got it. My reaction was a little bit off, like too overrated for a lost ruler... sorry cheng hui!! Thank God I found it today. The ruler is supposed to be lucky, according to the person who gave me the ruler, when I was 12. Maybe I shouldn't be too emotionally attached, to rulers, and to people. Okay, there I go again, overreacting.

Argh. Blogger still has a problem with posting, and I can post any pictures up at all! This is so fustrating. I was going to post the Racial Harmony day pics, and some random sketches that I did. I'll try logging on with my Aunt's laptop some other day, see if my computer's the problem (I doubt so, though).
Marie Digby is in Singapore, probably at Clarke Quay's The Arena by now... AAHHH. I so wanna be at her concert! But I can't, cause I've to wake up early for school tmr. =( At least there's still CSI and The Mentalist (finally they're showing it in Singapore!) to keep me company tonight.

Was studying with Khar Mei after school today. Was quite a productive session, I must say. She thought so too... Must do this more often. I get too distracted, too often.
I need more assessment books. I must be insane, spending over 200 bucks on assessments (i've never done so before), but my dad says its money well spent, an investment, sort of. More pressure to do well. Dang. And I was the one asking for the books. what irony.

Got Mdm Sue's lessons tomorrow... I wonder what's she's gonna do. I hope we don't anger her again, or else we'll be in trouble again. I hope I do get an A1 for English. Somehow my english has been getting worse. Not in speech wise, in comprehension. Need to do something!

Thanks to N for sending me tonnes of MBPs. I'll work hard. haha, i know you're really secretive about your identity, but my BFFs all know who you are. You're the only person who would do all this kinda stuff.

I just read a hilarious cute blogpost about babysitting, so i'm in quite a good mood =) thanks huang lian po for that. lols.

oh... gtg watch korean drama now. hahax. byes=)

No comments: