Monday, July 13, 2009

Flunked.

Flunked a maths paper 2, as expected. My dad gave me the license to fail that paper, so its ok. Thank God I have understanding parents. I don't know how I'd live without them.

I'm so so tired now, I don't even feel like studying for Physics. I can't help thinking about what i'm gonna do after Prelim 1. Like my whole head is flooded with thoughts of that. I don't know, but i feel like i'm getting more and more sick and tired of all these continuous studying. I need a break from all these, before i can get my momentum back.

I was supposed to finish a lot more of Physics on Saturday, but I was listening to Taylor Swift's Fearless CD and I kinda got drowned in thoughts, all thanks to the song "love story". Didn't know what went wrong with me, but suddenly i was just imagining how Juliet would look like and was sketching like how many different versions of her. I must have listening to that song more than a thousand times since I bought that CD, but this is the first time I starting drawing it.

It doesn't really matter how many times you fall, or how badly you've hurt yourself. It matters whether you are able to stand up and move on. Obstacles are all there for a reason, not to bring you down, but to differentiate you from the others. They are there to help you find yourself and your will. Don't care about how many times you fail, or even how many times you've succeeded. Count the times you've picked yourself up and started all over again, even when you're at the starting line, and others are at the finish. It's the climb that matters, that makes you who you are.

all her hopes and dreams pinned on that little bit of faith and belief. will she make it?

lovex3.

No comments: