Thursday, July 23, 2009

today. (and a little bit of yesterday)

Hi y'all,
I hope everyone is doing fine and not sniffling like me. I have a bad sinus infection and this runny nose is driving me nuts. Yesterday was GCSE O levels Chinese listening comprehension, and I had really bad gastric pains in the morning (the type when you can't walk without bending over ninety degrees) so I stayed home in the morning, only popping back in school for my GCSEs.

Yesterday, Chenghui and I were walking along the school's linkway and we were making a certain conversation, before we both stopped, looked at each other and said "what?!" at the same time. Haha... the funny part was that not only was this not pre-planned, we said it in British accent, as inspired by Hermione Granger. Hahaha... we did it a couple more times today... (this time pre-planned reanactments for the fun of it =X)

i've just become a total Emma Watson fan. I mean, she studies all the subjects like I adore completely (like Geography, History and Art) and scored really well for them all. She loves the colour Pink, like me, and loves toast and hot chocolate as comfort food (I eat alot of those during exam periods) and likes to mix Orange and Lemonade, like I do. (You should try it, like its soo good). And she draws really well, better than me and most other people that I know. When I read about Emma Watson, I see the exact person I want to be, and it provides me with a lot of inspiration to work harder.

Before I go out of point, today is racial harmony day...! My entire class wore ethnic costumes at school, and we won the Best Dressed Class Award (yippee!) There was real joy in snapping those pictures with my classmates, and I know those shots will serve as great souvenir of the life and times of 4H... it's great to indulge in tiny zests from the past sometimes =)

I'm charging my phone now, so i'll post those photos tomorrow... i swear and promise that I will.

Oh goodness, time passes so quickly when I'm relaxing. Sometimes I hate it, sometimes I love it. It passes too slowly during school. argh.

xoxo
carmen.

oh i forgot to mention that it's Daniel Radcliffe's Birthday today... Happy birthday =)

No comments: