Wednesday, July 15, 2009

almost over. almost.

finally its about to come to the end of the Prelims. Tomorrow is the last day! yippee...no more late nights and whole days spent mugging like mad.

Going to watch Harry Potter tomorrow, with some friends, kinda like an after exam celebration. I'm not a Potter fan, really, I stopped reading Potter at the Order of Phoenix book, which i found was an absolute drag and bore. It is said that the quality of the Harry Potter series was revived the the following two books, but I really didn't bother to read them.

Su Xue is hyped about seeing Prof Snape. as for me, i'm most probably going there to see Emma Watson's last appearance on the big screen. She told seventeen magazine she's going to quit acting after Harry Potter, and lead a normal life. It's a pity, because she's a great actress. But then again, the burden of fame is not something everyone can carry.

I hope to go shopping on at the new Orchard Central on Saturday. I've been there once during the June holidays (what was left of it, rather) and wow, the place was cool. It has like escalators going up 3 storeys and nice coffee houses and a rock climbing wall. I need to get some retail therapy... When was it the last time I went on a shopping spree? I can't remember. It seems like months ago or last year or something.

now planning my ingredients for friday's dinner, which i'm going to cook for my family. sorta like a repayment for all the crankiness they had to take in during the exam period. (I'm really really really cranky and easily irritated when I'm stressed) It's sorta like a thank you for my dad too. He stayed up with me till 2 a.m until i finished studying my biology. like i could tell he was really really tired, but he still stayed up. And he does all these things that make everything, no matter how bad it is, better. =) I should cook for others more often, its fun, and I get to try out recipes I picked up from the Rachael Ray show. Trying to cook fusion food on Friday. Hopefully, it'll work out great.

carmen

No comments: