Wednesday, May 13, 2009

there's a hero in you! LOLs.


today was chinese oral... I think I did okay... but maybe a bit badly for the reading section, coz I choked up at a couple of words. But the teacher was very very very nice. He was pretty encouraging, even told us how to improve at the end of the examination. =) Kudos to him.

Some unpleasant stuff happened during oral today, but I think that I shouldn't say it out without someone else's permission.

Just watched the cartoon Legion of Superheroes for like 1 hour on Okto. hahax. You might me thinking i'm mad. First X-men and now Legion of Superheroes. lols... actually justice league came way before the two... okays, call me childish or superhero freak or whatever. It was the last episodes, and I had to catch it. It was cool, I liked the way they drew superman, not so big and bulky like the original. But Lightning Lad is my fav =) Watching all these superhero shows throw me into endless imagination, and takes my stress away... They give you a good sense of hope that there are good people that are willing to put others above themselves. Whether its false hope or not, that i won't argue, but it makes me feel good. Bahh... that's all that matters. The picture above is slightly ill-proportioned, but its the best I could find...

I'm really worried about a lot of my friends right now... they seem to be losing their drive and motivation in studying, and thinking that they are failures when they are so so totally not. Don't give up on yourselves...okay? I mean studies aren't everything, yes, and I'm sure that there are bigger dreams insight, great things that you want to achieve in life, that... you might not feel is related to what you're doing now. You might feel that what you're studying has no co-relation at all to the things that you wanna achieve. Yes, this might be true, but I mean, don't let that curb your drive for studying. There's no doubt that all of you are going to grow up, and achieve wonderful things. I know you will.

But, just look at studying this way, if you can work hard, and gain some success in this, it'll be a learning journey, it'll be a process, during which you'll learn more about yourself, your friends, and more importantly, learning not to give up, no matter what obstacles you might face. At least someday in the future, after you've found your path, you can look back, and have less regrets. You won't regret that you've stumbled in life, just because you didn't put enough effort into certain things. Focus on the factors that you have influence on, which is your FAITH in yourself, not the subjects that you take, or even some unrealistic comments that others make of you. We all can make it through, if we believe that we can. Our destiny is a matter of choice, not chance. Nobody is a failure, so don't think yourself as one. Don't you ever. e v e r.

lovelovelove
carmen

No comments: