Wednesday, May 27, 2009

untitled.

yay... i'm finally finally finally starting to forget. it's slow, but it's happening. there's still a part of me that doesn't want to let go, but we'll just take every day as it goes. i'm even wondering now, whether forgetting is a good thing, or a bad thing... I mean it lessens some burdens, yes, but some part of you that seeks happiness out of it, will go away as well. I don't know... i really don't. but sometimes it isn't about whether these feelings are right or wrong, because they happen to be somewhere in the middle of the two, no matter which way you look at it. it's just another complicated thing in the world, which we will eventually understand, someday...

today's chinese mock paper 2 was a killer. I'm not even confident of getting an A2 this time. Just praying that O levels wouldn't be like that... if not i'll confirm be retaking in Nov. Paper 1 was easy though... I wrote the essay question on whether we should ban exams or not. I stood for banning of exams =)

soo stressed nowadays. like we have our Chinese O lvls to take care of, and yet, we have all these Bio, and Chem homework that the teachers are chasing us for. "when are you going to study your bio? June already still dunno anything, how to get distinction?" and "chem mcq, will only take one hour of your time." to quote my teachers. I know i know it's june alr, i know your homework is very very important, but seriously, can I concentrate on my Chinese PLEASE!!! After june 1st i promise i'll study like mad for my sciences... so please stop stressing me out. Still have to deal with the CCA record thing somemore. I can't believe that not a single one of my debate stuff was entered into the system at all! Now bugging the teachers to quickly enter my stuff, so I can see my points, whether its enough to deduct 2 or 1 points from my L1R5.

okay, and its confirmed that we'll be having Chinese study group on Saturday, after Mr Yip's class. All who are keen are welcome. Most probably would be held at Northpoint somewhere. See how first. will only be an hour, to go through essay writing structures, and some tips here and there.

Not enough sleep, but still mugging. Haix. There goes my teenage life.

No comments: