Thursday, April 30, 2009

UNSTOPPABLE.



Yeah... Unstoppable. That's the name of the new album by the Rascal Flatts. Ok, ya, call me an American Country Music Freak or whatever you want. Their music rocks. The news just takes soo long to reach Asia. Like I can ask anyone in school... Do you know who the Rascal Flatts are? And they will go like 'Huh? Is that a new type of shoe?'... The kinda answer that makes me wanna slap my forehead in fustration.

Okays, there were some problems with the link of the Cyclops picture, so I kinda saved it to my computer, and the only problem now is that it appears smaller. At least you can see it now.

I'm now listening to the Rascal Flatts new album, on youtube of course. I'm intending to buy their album... Although my budget is almost broke from spending so much on Music CDs. So here's the new music video from the Rascal Flatts. The name of the song is Here Comes Goodbye. It's about a woman, who goes to visit her dad's grave, and her dad's spirit is watching, together with the spirit of the woman's son. It took me awhile to understand the video, so ya, save you the trouble.

***
I'm officially down with throat infection. Had a slight fever, that subsided already. I hope I'll recover by tomorrow. I hope. There are tonnes of tasks waiting for me to complete. But I felt so horrible inside the LT during Chem Lecture today, like my head was burning and my hands were icy cold and starting to shiver. Reminds me of Katy Perry's song Hot n Cold. It took everything I had to pay attention, though I gave up and just dazed in the last 15-20 mins. My throat is killing me. I've never had a bad sore throat like this for eons. It feels like there are lacerations on the inside of your throat, and each time you breathe, its like rubbing salt on the wound. Arrgh.

I walked home with Suxue again today, partly because I didn't want to be exposed to the aircon or the crowd in the bus. The main reason was that she's such a good friend to talk to. I mean like, when you're with her, you feel like you can just be yourself and pour out all your secrets and your troubles and everything. I love you for always being such a loving and supportive friend. =) [Cal and Chenghui, & my cheerleaders I love y'all too!!]

Today a weird man tried to follow me while I was walking home. Pretending to walk straight ahead, I made a sudden sharp turn and dashed all the way to the lift lobby and into the lift. Thankfully the door closed in time. The man was really freaky. I pressed the lift buttons to floors 7,8,9,10 in case he decided to continue stalking me. I wish those unscruptulous people didn't exist.

***
Tired. I'm really tired of this stupid dream. Without doubt, it's unreachable. I shouldn't be holding on to it. But I still am. It's wrong but it somehow seems so right. Sometimes I hate myself for it. Does it even matter anymore? Things that matter, things that don't. Bittersweet.

Bless the Broken Road.

No comments: