Thursday, April 2, 2009

why do they have to make things so COMPLICATED?

Takuma Ichijou of Vampire knight. Too bad humans don't look like this in real life... oh wait... he's a vampire... lols xD

ahh great.

Just got a pile up of homework that never seems to get finished no matter how much i mugg. Decided to take a break and blog instead.

Just ran into a new relationship problem and I'm kinda pretending not to know anything, or care but seriously its driving me nuts. (and that's what led to this post's title.) oh mann. Why did everything decide to happen at the same damn time? As if I don't have enough things to deal with. Crap. So I'm pumping every inch of my attention into my studies, so as to avoid such distractions. Headache.

Today CAL and SuXue both absent from school AGain. Pang sei me... soo sadd and lonely... *sobs*... lols. Lucky there's still Lihao, Kharmei and Cheng Hui to talk n play with. If not i'll be bored to death in school. I came to school espcially lookin forward to pay attention to physics today, but Mr Lee only ended up talking about resistance. Didn't learn much new stuff today.

Bio did that crazy Skill 3 worksht that left me panicked and stumped for the first 10 mins, before I smacked myself in the head (literally) and starting thinking, and I saw the light.

Bought a birthday present for Su Xue... ok, at least part of it. I hope she'll like it....

ICHIJOU is soo cute =) *Vampire knight* Su Xue and Cal, can you see the hidden meaning? hahax.
with lotsoflove.
carmen =)

No comments: