Friday, April 17, 2009

freaky friday =)

Finally the dreaded week of tests have ENDED!! Playing Jonas Brother's "Live to Party" at almost full blast for celebration... to loosen up.

Phew... so glad to be in the coolness and comfort of home. It was sweltering at school today. My face blushes when the weather is hot (something that I hate) and yah when I run, or get over-excited it becomes worse. Today the UNAS vice president was due to come to our school for like a talk and I was on the phone with him -- he got lost while driving to our school. Just nice, our class boys returned from their lunch escapade and I quickly motioned Chenghui to ask them if any of them knew how to give better directions...
She asked "Does anyone here have driving parents?" and I was like what??? driving parents? so i was pretty fustrated trying to tell chenghui nonono that's the wrong question to ask, while trying to handle the phonecall, so my already pink face from all the running about just became redder. Instead of answering the question, Duncan was like commenting on me, asking why my face was so red. I couldn't answer (I was on the phone!!) and well, he just said... "oh, must be weather too hot...hahax..."
today XingLai asked Suxue the weirdiest question of all. "Su Xue, do you know who Jiawen likes (as in boys, obviously)?" Well I wasn't there to witness that scene, but of course, trust your best friend to let you in on such "breaking news". When I first heard that, first reaction -- stunned. HUH? I was soo scared that he actually knew who I likes. After school today, SuXue asked XingLai to ask me that question personally. and well, he did. I found that a little too direct. Seriously, who would answer that question? unless you are having an open romantic relationship, nobody in the right mind would. He sort of nagged me to give him just one name, so I did. I told him "I like Ichijou." Xing Lai, of course, had no idea who that was. Samuel Poon sort of hinted that he knew the identity of 'ichijou' which i believe he does, but i trust his character that he won't spill the beans. And Ichijou remains ever so oblivious. [i'm getting over you soon...gimme a week max]

XOXO
carmen

No comments: