Monday, April 13, 2009

comparisons.

Today was relatively calm and pleasant... nth much to worry about.

Physics test was a breezer. I studied like mad for it yesterday, and yays... I could say I mastered all the waves chapters (except for light...). Finally on the right track to a Physics 'A'. Thanks to a particular someone, and to Mr Lee's skeptism of my abilities, that kept me working hard.

Still a 'sotong' in chemistry though... don't get the electrolysis chpt. Its driving me nuts. When Mdm Yeo teaches, everything seems fine, but when it comes to the questions, I can't do without the notes...

Its gonna be a horrid week, with Socials SEQ test tmr, Emaths Vectors test on Wed, NAPTA test on thurs and that dreadful nightmarish Chemistry test on Friday... You can expect the lights in my study room to remain on, way past midnight.

and SuXue told me today that Nick Jonas looks like Glenn... Firm objection from me and Calista...
like NICK JONAS the teenage heartrob and GLENN??? errr.... I don't see any similarity... at all. I betcha alot of ppl would agree with me. Not that Glenn is like damn bad or something, just that there is NO similarity. Even Glenn said so himself. They are total worlds apart. Galaxies, even.

I'm still addicted to Taylor Swift, and the Jonas Brothers. Keep listening to their songs, even now, and during Physics test, my mind was playing the song "Tonight" by Jonas Bros, then "Picture to Burn" by Taylor Swift. If anyone noticed me tapping my feet, and looking elated during the test (I doubt anyone noticed)... no, i've not contracted any mental retardation (i'm not at all affected to my close SMS proximity with someone), I'm just playing songs in my head.

I soo wanted to go see David Archuleta last tues, but I doubted I'd get the chance to meet him, so i skipped. His songs are great too =) And the way that he answer that last question on that interview for the IN newspaper, maybe I should be rational enough to feel that way.

xianns... gtg study for Socials SEQ, and do my Chinese h/w.
carmen

today he looked past me yet again. Always looks through me or past me but rarely AT me. Walked past him, SuXue's face went red from trying to tease me. I pass him so many times, that i've learnt to keep my feeling inwards. It was funny because it should be my face going red rather than hers. Anyways, I've decided to put him aside for a moment in time. But that doesn't mean he isn't important... that doesn't mean I've given up.

No comments: