Friday, April 3, 2009

Taylor's hidden messages.

BREAKING NEWS!

Taylor Swift actually has hidden messages encoded into her song lyrics!! OMG OMG... that is soo cool. In her lyrics there are some letters that are capitalised right, ya, join all those together and you will find a hidden message for the particular song! For the benefit for those who don't have the CD, here are the hidden messages.

"Fearless" - I Loved You Before I Met You
"Fifteen" - I Cried While Recording This
"Love Story" - Someday I'll Find This
"Hey Stephen" - Love and Theft
"White Horse" - All I Ever Wanted Was The Truth
"You Belong With Me" - Love Is Blind So You Couldn't See Me
"Breathe" - I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry
"Tell Me Why" - Guess I Was Fooled By Your Smile
"You're Not Sorry" - She Can Have You
"The Way I Loved You" - We Can't Go Back
"Forever & Always" - If You Play These Games We're Both Going To Lose
"The Best Day" - God Bless Andrea Swift
"Change" - You Made Things Change For Me

"Tim McGraw" - Can't Tell Me Nothing (Credit: ForeverTaylorSwift)
"Picture To Burn" - Date Nice Boys
"Teardrops On My Guitar" - He Will Never Know
"A Place In This World" - I Found It
"Cold As You" - Time To Let Go
"The Outside" - You Are Not Alone
"Tied Together With A Smile" - You Are Loved
"Stay Beautiful" - Shaken Bake
"Should've Said No" - Sam Sam Sam Sam (Clearly This Was About A Guy Named Sam. Lol.)"
Mary's Song (Oh My My My) - Sometimes Love Is Forever
"Our Song" - Live In Love

double XO.
carmen

No comments: