Saturday, April 25, 2009

come in with the rain

I'm officially stuck on David Archuleta's songs. He's got that baby face that makes him look so young! I still can't tell that he's 18 years old already. But I still am not buying his album... Not ALL the songs are good. Only some. I prefer those he sung on Idol.

I went to the Esplanade Library today full of high hopes, just to come home in disappointment. I wanted to borrow the Taylor Swift songbook, and I found it! Book in hand, I went to return it, just to find that normal members can't borrow music scores, and you have to pay $21 to become a premium member. Dang. Might as well I just buy the music score on Amazon.com, which is exactly what I decide to do.

Quite a productive day, I must say, did quite some homework, and I should be able to finish all by tmr afternoon... =) My daddy's finally getting a break off his work, and we're going for a family dinner tmr night. SEAFOOD... yays!

I just found this self-written, but unpublished song from Taylor Swift sometime ago, but finally found a high resolution version. No grainy tunes that strain your ears. Thought I'd share it. It's called Come In With the Rain.

It's 12 30 am, but I'm not tired... yet. Guess I'd better turn in, so I can wake early tmr.

I wish ICEMAN was here... its sooo hot. I guess the best substitution is the air-con. Man I miss the snow.


No comments: