Wednesday, April 8, 2009

forget today, relive tmr, and thanks for making me smile.

just got home not long ago...

Today was as boring as other days (but yesterday was the best day EVER)... well, there was really nothing much to do. Hung out with my friends as usual, and entertained people by reading a string of 13 smses that a particular special person in class sent to me. I never replied back. Thank god.

Tomorrow's gonna be sports day, and I'm packing a hell lot of goodies to bring tmr... I'm still pondering whether to bring a can of tuna to nibble or not. I guess not, coz i have like 7 to 8 muffins with me. Bringing chips though... I hope I have enough voice to cheer on my classmates tomorrow at the stadium... =) bringing my camera, hoping to snap a few happy shots =)

Excited about tmr's outing with Su Xue... We're like going to watch the Jonas Brothers 3D concert!! and we can't forget shopping, can we? =))

You know, sometimes when you think that life ain't worth living if it was about school all day, there are always these little little tiny things that happen, that make you smile. I like that, and that's why i'm gonna keep living my life as it is now, and try to stop resenting, because of these litte rewards you recieve along the way...

and I'd like to says thanks to the people who made me smile, today and yesterday, and also to a few very very rare people who never let me stop smiling.

Stay beautiful =)

DoubleXOs.
~~C.

No comments: