Wednesday, April 15, 2009

live'in music.

got some free time coz Physics supplementary was cancelled today. Dug up all the pieces of papers in my diary and collated all the songs i've wrote over these few months. Suprisingly I came to a grand total about 19 songs... mostly half-written or scrapped. but here's a list of my self-written songs that are complete and that I'm proud of:

1.Shadow
2.Fairy without wings
3.What is love
4.Don't dare to say
5. All it takes
6. Addictive
7. Kissing you goodbye
8.Let me love you

some background information:
1. about being a victim of bullying. I don't even want to elaborate.(my nightmares of sec 2F.)

2. a teenager trying to find her place in this world, trying to achieve her dreams that seem all to far away, feeling she's being tied down by everything

3. Am I ready for love yet? Sorry I'd have to reject you, turn you down, but I'm just not ready to take that step. Friends is the furthest we can go.

4. About that boy that i LIKED.

5. Something I wrote after feeling so sucky when a judge deliberately marked us down in a debate because our team, or rather me, won best speaker instead of her team. She hates me, she made my teammate cry. Never gonna forgive her for that. Anyways, this song is about not letting the words and actions of others bring you down.

6. A song that I hope i'll get to duet with the Jonas Brothers... hahax. impossible? not quite. It's quite a cool and unique song, with a trademard Jonas beat to it. And you need a girl and a boy to sing it. It's about a girl liking a boy, and the same boy liking the same girl, but they both don't know, and don't dare to admit to each other.

7. Ah hah... finally a breakup song. I never got into a relationship, so this is a song for kristen, and is not a story of my life. Well, its about a girl, singing about her ex boyfriend who dumped her for another girl, and the jerk ex goes around telling everyone that she is the reason for the failure of their relationship. So she sings in revenge. Listen to Taylor Swift's "Picture to Burn", and you'll get it.

8. Ok, its about the same guy... the one that I'm OVER... Like ya. I wrote this recently only. I still hope that he'll hear this song one day. Its about a girl (me) liking a boy, no matter what happens, even if he'll never know or get to see this girl loving him the way he does. hahax. yes, i wrote it during one of the 'emo' times.

I'm so afraid that some outsider would just copy and lift my songs if I put them up here. My songs are like my blood. They tell you about me, just short stories of sections of my life (except for some). Maybe if I find some more secure way of showing them to you, I will. =)

hmm... maybe my next song would be a tribute to my dears and darlings :X my friends of course =)

okay, free time over. its study study time now...
cArMeN.

No comments: