Monday, April 27, 2009

ICE. I need ICE. (snow would do just fine...)


GOD! the weather is soo damn hot, I can't even concentrate on anything I do... Miraculously (sp??) I managed to get through the school day. I can't wait till labour day.

Today was filled with discussions about Xmen. Looks like I'm turning back into the comic book freak I was in the past =) But I really like Xmen, since I was like in kindergarten I was a Xmen and Justice League fan. Guess that never really did change. Wolverine, Storm, Rogue and Cyclops are so cool. But Iceman is cooler. I guess the weather in Singapore has something to do with that. Its regrettable that they changed the actor for Cyclops in the upcoming Xmen origins. James Marsden is so much cuter and better looking than this newbie.

Well, this post is pretty mundane, like, yeah... either than the stupid heat, there isn't really anything unusual about today... except that Su Xue was acting a bit unlike herself. A little over exaggerating her actions. For some strange reason, I felt really emo after school today, and decided to walk home alone, despite the heat. It was nice though, walking as compared to taking the bus (soo noisy...), had some time to think through quite a couple of stuff, where my life was heading, what I needed to focus on right now, and the usual self assuring crap. Some of them probably lies, but it did make me feel better. When I was crossing the cross junction near my home, there was this Proton car which was driving with its car alarm on... Lolx, like the driver in the car looked pissed.

Okays... I pretty much summarised everything that happened to me today. The heat is preventing me from doing anymore work. Going to check out calista's blog now... I wish it would snow. snow. snow. snow.

I'm right here hoping, that you'll come in with the rain...
~Taylor Swift

lovelovelove
~Carmen~

No comments: