Monday, April 20, 2009

mistakes. over and over again.

haix. xian... emotional rollercoaster ride.

I was like listening to Marisol of how great her boyfriend (or rather EX boyfriend is) the other day. She still describes him as a greek goddess even though he triple timed her. Sick ass. I've never seen her cry that much. She must really love him.

Anyways, Kristen called me the other day, made me realise something that might be true (and a million thanks to samuel poon, suxue for your advice too). Ok, maybe because of what happened to Mari, I ended up getting an upheaval of feminist notions, and that all guys are bad and yah, the last post... Ok, basically I got really angry with guys (hehs, sorry...) Yes, and I do admit, I get pretty emo when these sorta things arise. But I still am angry with that jerk for 3timing. He should thank god that he doesn't live in this country.

and I admit, I translated that anger to my own personal emotional attachments, and blahs (i won't elaborate. read the last post) looking back, those were all lies that I came up with, to try and decieve myself that I was ready to let go. The point is... I'm not. After listening and talking to a couple of people, i'll let go when I'm ready to. No rush, no pressure, it will go away when the time is right. I don't think i'll ever know when that time is, but its okay.

Thanks to HeiKern, who requested on my facebook, y'all might be able to read one of my songs. Lyrics only, coz the chords to the song are like in my head... and I'm far too lazy and busy to write them down on paper and scan. The song will be posted by the end of this week... promise.

gotta go chiong URA and ISA projects that Ms Kaur had to suddenly remember... why couldn't she suddenly remember on friday? at least we would have the weekend to sort things out.

i hate hate hate homework.
carmen.

No comments: