Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today is so COOL.


Here's the really really really cool picture of Cyclops I promised Cal that i'll put up. He looks really damn super cool in this picture. I still don't understand why they made Cyclops die at the very beginning of X3. Seriously, bad move. Very bad move. I mean like the Cyclops/ James Marsden fans would be so disappoint. I could think of a million ways the story line could improve, if only they wouldn't make Cyclops die at the beginning. >.<

this morning was a little better than yesterday, but we were all still sticky with perspiriation.

Thank goodness, before recess, it RAINED. yay! The cool packs that Su Xue bought wasn't used at all by the end of the day, and there was wind =) Although I would still prefer ice or snow, this is good enough... (and though we didn't need the cool packs, I didn't say I don't need Ice anymore. )

I never realised that mistaken identities could be so fun. It's hilarious from the sidelines. Trust me. And well, about that guy... yeah.. hahas. He'll be a turning point in my life. As was many other things. This is hopefully going to be the last post that i'll ever talk in detail about him. I shouldn't think that direction too much. It's unhealthy for the both of us. I shouldn't deny the fact that he's a good person, and I really should not try to think him as a bad person in my mind, just for the sake of forgetting. I know some of my friends and aquaintances are trying to forget ppl as well, so ya, we'll just move along as time washes stuff away. Oblivious still is oblivious. But I hope that he believes that he meant everything to someone before.

Today CLVES lesson was used to make us do the National Education Quiz... err okays, if we failed that we would not be allowed to graduate. Anyways, its damn difficult to fail, so I don't think that anybody did. But the quiz was designed in this stupid game like thing, that had so many distractions that I'd rather they gave us an MCQ plus OTAS sheet instead. Things could get along much faster that way.

I took the Facebook "which Singaporean elite school are you from" quiz today, and I got like Raffles Girls school on my first try. I was kinda going like "What!! are you kidding me?" so I retried the test, and got Singapore Chinese Girls School. Yeah... That's more like it. Cheng Hui got like Raffles Institution... She's more like a Raffles Girl to me though.

Blehs, got that stupid health check-up tmr... I hope I've grown taller. And I seriously hope that the nurses would stop saying the same thing each year... "Girl ah, you must eat more you know..." I can eat like a serving size for 3, every meal, for an entire year, just to gain a pathetic kilogram. Some think I'm lucky. But while other girls are desperately trying to lose weight, I'm trying to gain just a little more weight for the past few years. I've finally decided to settle for my natural weight just recently, so stop complaining.

and su xue is normal today... hahax.

okays, guess that's all for today. Feeling really great and contented. Good mood to start clearing homework...

reminds me of a quote "you must decide what to do, with the time that is given to you" Gandalf, in the Lord of the Rings.

xoxo
c

No comments: