Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I've got a mild sore throat, and I hope it goes away by tomorrow. During A maths today, I sneezed a little and a huge torrent of mucus flooded my nasal cavity... God. I didn't have any tissue with me, so I just held on, and breathed through my mouth for an hour plus, before the paper finally ended. Then, just I stood up to go the ladies, the whole gooey mess flooded my throat. Yucks.

My mom's telling my dad not to send me to Canada after JC1, so I can complete my A levels. My godd. That is like torment all over again. She making it sound like that the world has changed so much that sending me to Canada would be like sending a princess to afghanistan. Hello, i'm not that pampered okay.

While going home today, this old man suddenly fell in front of Calista at the bus stop. Luckily he didn't crash into her or something. I have a feeling that he did that on purpose. Like, the tiles at that area were pretty well laid, with nothing jutting out. No litter over there too, and he was wearing pretty stable shoes, plus had the support of an umbrella. Weird guy. The way he fell was abit unnatural like he got down on his knees first before collapsing. I didn't help him out. Not a weird person like him. He wasn't hurt anyway. Crazy.

Oh man. Bio tmr. I haven't studied that and I swear I've forgotten most of it by now. I wanna play with the F1 car my dad just bought me. It's really cool. Lewis Hamilton's Mclaren Mercedes one was sold out, so daddy got Kimi Raikkonen's Ferrari instead. =)

OMG I knew it. The actor who plays Will Traveler in the tv show Traveler that shows 12 midnight on tuesday, after CSI, is the same guy who played Pyro in X-men. I knew it I knew it!!

No comments: