Saturday, September 5, 2009

class t shirt rough sketches.

Hey y'all, class t sketches are out. NOTE: these are just rough 10 min sketches, so of course the real one will look better... Just for y'all to comment and critique.

CLASS T-SHIRT BACK DESIGN
4h t back design
This idea is Gerald's, not mine, i just drew it. But personally, I think it's cool. So does the people I have asked.

CLASS T-SHIRT FRONT DESIGN ONE
4 h t front design
okay, this design is basically like a huge piece of SBQ source like cartoon, on the front of the T shirt, a caricature of sorts. The man in the middle represents 4H, the angels helping on the top representing our teachers and the devil at the bottom pulling the man represents the devil. Then there's Ms Kaur at the bottom saying "What is the source trying to tell you?" and Mrs Choo saying "Think later, drink my chicken soup first" (the mrs choo idea credit of Gerald). I know that this sketch is not really clear, but then again, its a rough sketch. I hope you support this idea, because, seriously, its unique! I promise the T-shirt one would look much better than this.

CLASS T-SHIRT FRONT DESIGN TWO
4h class t front 2
I think the picture explains all for this one, just a car leaping over a broken highway, a.k.a us overcoming o levels.

CLASS T-SHIRT FRONT DESIGN THREE
4h t front design 3
This was my original design before the SBQ idea came along from discussion (or market survey) with friends.

okays, now that you've seen the class t-shirt design... i need you to fill in a poll (yes, more polls.) this can't wait, coz anna needs the design by monday... I need time to make adjustments, so please chop chop and vote =) Thanks. If you have any comments, please leave them under the blogger post comment section, or my tagboard. Or sms me.

Which design would you prefer for our class tee's front design?

View Results
Create a Blog Poll



xoxo
carmen =)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
personal stuff i have to clear...

To Trish and Marisol,
hey, you gals can comment on the stuff if you want to. Oh, and I had trouble putting up my new playlist on the blog. I know, it totally is such a blow off. Here's the URL to my new playlist, check out from here till Blogger's up and running again. http://www.mixpod.com/playlist/28945233 Hope the out-towners are adjusting to uptown New York and school. Nick's having a tough time with them, can tell. Help him out for me please. And Erik, get your ass back from your freaking holiday! Both the school and my friend needs you.=)

No comments: